The Ashland, Oregon law office of Good, Bucy, Elson & Drescher assists small businesses with a range of legal issues. Whether you are an individual looking to start a small business and need advice about whether to form a corporation, an LLC or some other type of entity, or if you are an existing business in the middle of a contract dispute, our office can help you.
Issues we handle:
- Entity formation (PCs, LLCs, non-profit organizations)
- Business operating agreements
- Drafting contracts for your business
- Reviewing contracts before you enter into them
- Enforcing your existing contracts
Call our office in Ashland, Oregon or use the email form on our Contact page to arrange for an appointment to discuss how we may help your small business with its legal needs.
About small business and the law: “Making Your Small Business a Success” by Robert Good